This accessibility statement applies to the website Data.traficom.fi.
Website accessibility status
This website partly fulfils the requirements of the Finnish Act on the Provision of Digital Services (306/2019) (External link). However, it meets the critical A and AA requirements of the WCAG criteria. Please see below for a list of non-conformities and exceptions applicable to the criteria.
The content below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
The following contents and/or functionalities do not yet meet the requirements:
- (WCAG 1.1.1) Some of the diagrams on the site are provided as images, and no text alternative that serves the equivalent purpose has been provided for this content.
- (WCAG 1.4.5) The content pages feature some images of text for which no text alternatives serving the equivalent purpose has been provided.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) The website contains table structures with column headings that are not programmatically determined.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) There are minor shortcomings in the use of heading levels. Some levels have been skipped, and not all headings have been programmatically determined as headings.
- (WCAG 1.1.1) Graphs with no text alternatives have been used in some PDF documents.
- (WCAG 1.3.1) Some PDF documents have layout issues that hamper screen reader use (for example, unnecessary line breaks and headings with no heading levels).
- (WCAG 1.3.1) Table structures in some PDF documents have issues that hamper screen reader use (for example, table structures are used for text layout, there are no programmatically determined column headings, and similar data have been divided into several tables).
- (WCAG 1.3.1) There are no links to the footnotes in the text of some PDF documents, and interpreting them is difficult when using a screen reader.
- (WCAG 1.4.3) Some PDF documents have certain contrast issues (white text on a blue background and links shown in the same colour as the body text).
- (WCAG 1.3.1) Some Excel documents have multi-level structures, which are difficult to understand when using a screen reader.
Traficom intends to remedy the main shortcomings in 2022 and 2023.
Accessibility statement preparation
This statement was prepared on 4 October 2021.
The statement is based on a third-party assessment of whether or not the website meets the requirements of Directive (EU) 2016/2102.
The statement was last revised on 6 October 2021.
Feedback and contact details
Did you notice an accessibility problem on our website? Let us know about it, and we will do our best to offer the information and content in an accessible format as soon as possible! You can contact us either by using our online form or by email.
Email address for providing feedback: tilastot(at)traficom.fi
Traficom’s Market Information Services are responsible for accessibility on the data.traficom.fi website and for processing any feedback.
If you notice accessibility issues on the website, first give feedback to the website administrator. Receiving a response may take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the response or you receive no response within two weeks, you can provide feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The Agency’s accessibility requirements website (saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi) explains how you can lodge a complaint and how the matter will be processed.
Supervisory authority’s contact details
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility oversight unit
- www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (External link) (finnish/swedish only)
- Telephone +358 295 016 000 (switchboard)